Wednesday 6 November 2013

reflection #9

This weeks EDET's class was very interesting . Learning to do my spread sheet and word processor was fun . I realize that using the spread sheet in my classroom can be both beneficial to my student and I, no longer  will I have to spend  writing my students grades  for report card day, having to look for the attendance to book. Also I can use the spread sheet to for assist me in creating tables for different subject areas. Yeah for spread sheet. While doing the Word processing  I learned how to do many things. Formatting the document I was able to underline , high light , vitalize . I was able create a border on my document. I will be able to use my word processor in the classroom by creating document for parents and making posters. this was all great. .

No comments:

Post a Comment